15 May 2010

Elaine on Email

I was cleaning up my Hotmail emails today, just going trough them and deleting the very old ones. I came across the very first email my mum had sent me.....and yes i burst out laughing. I remember when my mum first asked me for my email address, i told her it and then said @hotmail.com.....SHE WROTE- " at hotmail.com" LOL "mum its the sign "@" and there are no spaces in emails address' or websites. Anyway here's the email:

I think i've sent an email to thwe wrong address. Hola nadine me llamo elaine. Encantada. I'm only on lesson three so progress is slow. Any luck with a job yet you are going to need one soon. Your dad said you were rude to him oon the phone today. You will need to apologise if you intend to come home some time. Hope you are studying hard. Speak to you soon luv mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment