31 Jan 2011

Texts from Last Night

Yes Im abit of a late one, and have only just heard of this site, www.textsfromlastnight.com basically people uploading drunken messages from the night before. Here are some examples of the magically intoxicated messages:


*I just walked into a room at this party and someone yelled "dibs!"...

*Just woke up wearing a top hat and simpsons boxers. i also found more money in my wallet then what i had before going out,
about $1000 more

*So I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

*I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him

*Sex on bubble wrap = best decision ever.

and my all-time favourite!

*and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"

No comments:

Post a Comment